Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Help!

Discussion in 'Music' started by paperlegacy, Apr 12, 2011.

1. paperlegacy

paperlegacy Member

Hey guys I need your help (this time not with my tC). My band is in competition to open for Drowning Pool in Waco on the 26th. The radio station has the vote link:

http://1025thebear.clearcontests.com...=125589&zx=830

VOTE FOR: ROSE RED ALIBI!

you must enter your email to start the process (it's an anti-cheat mechanism, just select NO to all offer crap)

ROSE RED ALIBI

Let me know if there's ever a car show that you need a rock/metal band at, I'll bring my band AND my tC!

2. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

A fellow Texan. Sweet. Music rocks pretty good. I will drop a voe in for ya. Good luck. The last link in your tag gives the old 'page not found' crap and so does the vote link. Was able to find it the old fashioned way by navigating the Station's website. One vote has been cast in your favor. So what do you do in the band? We have another Member that used to be in a band.

3. paperlegacy

paperlegacy Member

Thanks for the VOTE! We still need your help!

102.5 The Bear - WACO'S ROCK STATION!

The link in this post is valid!

and please PLEASE share it with your friends, ESPECIALLY if you like it! Our EP is releasing soon! Next month or so.

4. JRW-910

JRW-910 Owner / Admin Staff Member

Wow, that would be cool. I saw Drowning Pool many years ago... I believe it was a matter of days before the lead singer died.

I own another forum that should be able to help you.... feel free to post at TexasRacing.us

Best of luck,

-JRW

5. paperlegacy

paperlegacy Member

THANKS! I just posted over there too! I have simplified the task of voting by posting a link on Rose Red Alibi - Home too!

6. paperlegacy

paperlegacy Member

we are in an almost 3-way tie for second place. Still good distance from 1st. VOTE at Rose Red Alibi - Home for ROSE RED ALIBI!!!!