Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Just Got a 06 scion Tc

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwest' started by RENDON TC, Dec 11, 2007.

1. RENDON TC

RENDON TC New Member

What up crew....Just got this scion and loving it every day.....lol.....just here to say hi and im looking to mod this baby up.....Im a honda man myself i been modding up my oldskool accord...for bout 6 years now boosted and all...but i got to get this project going.....i had a question for u guys....The whole TPMS deal on these scions are different on 06 models and 07+ models Correct? So meaning that the 06 models have inderect sensors (meaning that it is part of the abs sensor instead of beening inside the wheel) and the 07 model have it inside the wheel....Correct....let me know....having some minor problems just need to know lol other then that just wanted to say hi

2. travis1041

travis1041 Member

well don't have the answers to your question but just wanted to say welcome and that i still have my 97 accord setting in my drive way long time Honda fan ( honda has 180000 miles on it and still runs like a champ )but have been overly impressed with my tc hope u like it as much as the rest of us

3. 08scionRaided

08scionRaided New Member

question

I had a question, I juust got my 08 scion and my boy is down to put some magnaflow exhausts on it. No problem with that just the matter of opinion on what exhausts you pick or like? Thanks

4. CadenceScion

CadenceScion Moderator Staff Member

I am not positive either on this, I would consult with your local Scion/Toyota Dealership, or read the owners manual. BTW, welcome to Club-tC and glad to have you aboard.

5. CadenceScion

CadenceScion Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to Club-tC and glad to have you aboard. Congrats on your new o8 tC. IMO, I love magnaflow exhausts. You'll have a nice, low tone, w/o being overly obnoxious like a canister/Fart Can muffler. Another brand that is popular with tC's and the tuner scene is Borla. Borla is more expensive than Magnaflow and for what your going to pay for borla isn't worth it. TRD sells a very nice Axle-Back exhaust that is popular as well. If it was me I would buy one of the ones I mentioned.