Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

New Mods arrived for my o6 Scion tC: SCION TC CARBON FIBER DASH APPLIQUE KIT 9PC

Discussion in 'Interior Items' started by CadenceScion, Jun 11, 2011.

1. CadenceScion

CadenceScion Moderator Staff Member

Since most of my modifications are just about done on my o6 Scion tC, I need more detail inside my interior, so I bought this Carbon Fiber Dash Applique. I also recently changed jobs, so I now I have weekends off, so come tomorrow I will take a few mins and install this. I will post pics up after the install is completed! :)

[​IMG]

$89.50 - 05 06 07 08 09 2010 SCION TC CARBON FIBER DASH APPLIQUE KIT 9PC - SCION ACCESSORY WAREHOUSE

2. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

That's the same kit that I put in my RS 3.0. Be sure to use a 70% Isopropyl Alcohol/25% Water mix to clean off the areas that will be applied to. It is gonna look sharp.

3. CadenceScion

New Interior Modifications Installed (6/12/2011) Scion tC Carbon Dash Applique

A week ago I placed an order w/ MyScionWareHouse.com and purchased the Scion tC Carbon Fiber Applique ($89.50). I spent this afternoon on my day off from work doing the installation, and here's the finished product:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The installation was very easy to do, straight forward and the ending result I am very pleased with. I made sure that the area I was applying the carbon fiber to was properly cleaned of all oils, dirt, grime...etc w/ window cleaner and rubbing alcohol and I dried the area w/ a microfiber towel. MyScionWareHouse shipped out promptly and I received the item in less than 4-5 days from the date of purchase.

4. navylife59

You did mean to mount the Scion upside down didn't you? Ah, made you look! :) Looks great. It gives the interior a bit more character and matches your shift knob nicely. Do you have any lights behind the Scion cubby panel?

5. CadenceScion

Thank you Scott for the compliments, yes I swapped out the cubby light and installed a blue LED. I really like how everything turned out, I took my time and made sure I cleaned everything before the installation. I got word that my suspension mods will finally be in this week, but I have a car show this coming Saturday and Sunday is Father's Day, so the suspension will be postponed for a bit.

6. navylife59

Sounds like you are going be busy this month. The auto scene around New Orleans is dead this year. No car shows to be had here. Post up some picts from the car show that you are attending.

7. scionara2az

scionara2az New Member

I like the "like" option lol. That was an awesome idea to put that on a forum.

8. CadenceScion

Yup, as it stands Club-tC came up w/ the idea first, now the other Scion sites want to follow in our footsteps.

9. navylife59

Yeah, but I wanted it to say "Me Likey, Likey". I was voted down. :(

10. skatenc123

skatenc123 New Member

looks awesome. i was wondering if anybody actually had made a carbon waterfall for the tc.

11. Weslman

Weslman New Member

Ya that looks awesome I plan on doing the same thing to my 07 I love the carbon fiber look!!

12. CadenceScion

I should have a new CF Shift Knob 2morrow and a CF Gauge Cluster and CF Fuse Box Cover coming from C12 Carbon Components.

13. Weslman

Weslman New Member

And that tc of yours gets badder and badder!! Lol I'm still broke from buying mine dangit

14. CadenceScion

Thank you! I am trying to get as much done as I can, DroptoberFest is coming in October.

15. Weslman

Weslman New Member

A car show I take it? Lol I'm thinking new mods or snow tires and season pass to the mountain.. Tough choice but gotta go boarding

16. CadenceScion

Yes Droptoberfest is a car show that is held in Nanticoke, Pa (Luzerne Community College), brings people from all over. I took 3rd place there last year. Tires will definitely help you, gotta put priorities first as they say.