Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Seattle/Tacoma Love?

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwest' started by erictereo, Jun 8, 2008.

1. erictereo

erictereo New Member

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of any nice auto shows coming to Tacoma, or Seattle anytime soon. I'd really like to get out and go to one. With working so much, and going to school I could really use a break...

I was also looking in to getting in a club. I seen a sweet site, Scion Evolution... they look pretty sick, but their website doesn't explain much, or have much information about them or any events. LOL, but they made it pretty clear that you need to pay 40 bucks to join though... haha. Don't mind paying, I just wanted to know some stuff before I submit an application.

BTW, anyone on here from the area? I will only be here for a couple more years. This is my duty station, when I'm done I'm going back to Baltimore...

2. tannerhughes

tannerhughes New Member

dont waste your money on the scion evolution haha. scionlife.com and scikotics.com are free, scion life probably has the most active members in the seattle area, from marysville to tacoma there are members. we are in the process of creating a new "chapter" for scikotics in the Seattle area, we had our first meet tonight with a respectable turnout.

from past experience club-tc is pretty dead, no one is ever one here. scion life is probably the most active, scikotics is tied for the lead. i would join one or both of those forums, on im both and this one haha.

We would love to have you come out to a meet and greet, would be a good chance to get to know more members.

3. bbszero

bbszero New Member

Toyota-Fest in Tacoma this Sunday, the 3rd.