Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

WEIGHT LOSS POINTERIN JOHERTY

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by pisaria aja, Jun 7, 2014.

1. pisaria aja

pisaria aja New Member

I am we're not starting up the program today we are taking people that would like to join us kind of advance reservations you choose which program is best for you and if you have a sheet in front of view with their next sheets Donna you have am if you look at the sheet and Freddie that's entitled overview you would pick am the fifty one-day program for the 85 day program I depending on the amount of weight you want to lose our your commitment that you have to it am he would schedule an appointment for blood drop because as doctor Ron said you know health measures are so important to us he would have a blood draw in advance up starting the diet which we all did on and then after Liso Cleanse that we do a group Doctors program and we then you make your point with nurse make and you get started so from the time you make a decision and to the time that you start its roughly going to be about a week weekend a half to go through those steps but the first meeting you have with nurse may she does your initial by at the IAA analysis your weight and she gives you all love your information your books your vitamins your HCG spray so it's an all inclusive cost am and now will take its will open it up to questions if anybody has any questions about the program I am raise your hand we have nice want to mention also that a you can't subtract about to enter so dollars of the cost the program depending on which one you go through because you can eat that much less because 500 calories a day doesn't cost that much in so yes ma'am yes I want to know if you this can be paid for monthly I don't know if we have it I don't think we have that setup at this time.

http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php?tid=24018